Temporary & Student Employees

Temporary Employees

Temporary employees can purchase permits by the month, based on their status. Please visit Weizenblatt Hall for more information.

Student Employees

Enrolled students who are also university employees are not entitled to Faculty Staff permits and must park in student lots. Student interns who are not affiliated with UNC Asheville may be eligible for a F/S permit, but will need to seek approval from the Transportation Coordinator (transportation@unca.edu).

University departments are not permitted to purchase parking decals for anyone being compensated by UNC-Asheville. This includes paid interns, adjuncts, or visiting professors. To arrange payment for volunteers, unpaid visiting staff, or unpaid interns, contact Kathy Ponte at kponte@unca.edu.