We set records in 2017/2018! Did you know?
- 92,592 trips made by Campus Shuttle in 2017-2018. That's more riders and trips than any previous year!
- On Monday, October 2nd, 2017 we counted 702 shuttle riders. That is the single highest ridership day ever recorded.
- We averaged 578 riders per day, and averaged 618 riders Mondays through Thursday.
- Increasing ridership by 508% over the Spring 2014 semester has given UNC Asheville the equivalent of freeing up nearly 400 parking spaces.
- It is the fourth straight year in which we shattered the previous ridership record (2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017).
- Each day, we "circle" campus and the adjacent community 153 times per day. That is 24,480 "loops" per semester!
- The service hour reliability rate for scheduled routes is 99.5%. The UNC Asheville shuttle only had seven instances of an interruption to service lasting more than 30 minutes during the entire 2017-2018 academic year!
- 82% on-time arrival between 7:30am and 5:15pm.